The safety of everyone at HEEBIE JEEBIES is our top priority. We have been inspected multiple times and remain in frequent contact with Manitoba Public Health and our Regional Health Inspector to ensure the safety of all our patrons and staff. To date no fines, no warnings, and no tickets have ever been issued at HEEBIE JEEBIES and not one case of COVID has ever been traced to our event. There is no reason whatsoever for any cohort attending HEEBIE JEEBIES to come within 2 meters of any other cohort. It is your responsibility to physical distance from other persons. All patrons must follow all rules and COVID policies or risk being ejected from the venue without refund.
HEEBIE JEEBIES VISITOR COVID POLICIES
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated. QR code and government issued ID will be required. Patrons 12 and under must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- A negative COVID test result within the past 24 hours will also be accepted.
- Masks must be worn in all mazes and indoor portions of queue lines and are highly recommended in all outdoor areas.
- Physical distancing is mandatory. All queue lines will have signage and marked areas providing in excess of 2m/6ft. HEEBIE JEEBIES covers more than 70,000 square feet. There is plenty of outdoor space to social distance. All tables and bonfires will be spaced out to allow for ample room. We ask that patrons do their part to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
- Timed ticketing will be in place to control hourly attendance and minimize payment transactions. Attendance is limited per Manitoba Health and current Manitoba Health Orders.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned often.
- Plexiglas shields are in place at all customer interactions.
- Hand sanitizer is located at all kiosks
- All staff interacting with the public will be required to wear rubber gloves.
- Cohorts will not be grouped with strangers to go through mazes and all cohorts are spaced at least 40 feet apart when entering all mazes.